The following are the investments in which Stellican's partners have participated:
- The acquisition of the trademarks and intellectual property of Indian, America's oldest motorcycle brand. View Press Release.
- The acquisition from Chapter 11 of Chris Craft boats, a US producer of premium motor boats which is considered an icon in the USA. Current portfolio company.
- The acquisition from Vickers Plc of Cantieri Riva s.p.a., an Italian producer of luxury motor yachts with the world's most renowned and prestigious boat brand.
- The acquisition, from a bankruptcy procedure, of Vicenza Calcio S.p.A., a leading football team in the Serie A (Italian Premier League) and winner of the 1997 Italian Cup. The company had 1997 sales of $20.0 million.
- The acquisition, with other investors, of La Casera, Spain's largest domestic soft drinks producer with sales of $160 million.
- The acquisition, from an English Administrative Receivership, of Maccorp Italiana S.p.A., Italy's largest chain of Bureaux de Change, trading under the name "Exact Change" and with sales of $110 million.
- The acquisition, via a voluntary liquidation procedure, of Sarema S.p.A., the second largest cash register company in Italy with sales of $24 million.
- The acquisition, from a bankruptcy procedure, of Sweda Group, the largest producer of cash registers in Italy with sales in excess of $35 million.